NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Adidas Stan Smith ( B37897 )
- Black Womens Boots Stiletto Zipper Casual Buckle Strap Pointed Toe Leather shoes
- Court shoes FRATELLI ROSSETTI brown leather 39
- Frye Brett Low Sneakers - Men's Size 8.5, Black
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Stair Lift Lace-Up Boot,Black, Size 10 Med,MSRP 130
- Madden Girl Women's FUZE-P Combat Boot, Black Paris, 9 M US
- NEW BALANCE 990V4 D MEDIUM UV blueE SILVER M990RY4 D MENS US SIZES
- Nike Air Max 1 TOKYO Yuta Takuman UK10 US11 Confirmed Order, Trusted Seller
- PUMA Women's Incite Knit Sneaker
- Skechers for Work Women's Sure Track Erath Athletic Lace Slip Resistant Boot
- U.S. Polo Assn. damen sandalen sandaletten absatz sommerschuhe white 89277
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.