NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- WMNS Nike Air Max 1 PRM - 454746 103
- ADIDAS SCARPA GAZELLE - NVYWHT - 9 (4056566314927)
- Chloé Black Leather Lauren Scallop Pumps - 36.5 IT - 6.5 CAN-US
- Florsheim Hercules MT75 Steel Toe Ankle Boots. Men's Size US 10.5 EEE
- Lilly Pulitzer Womens Kristin Wedge
- New SERGIO ROSSI burgundy red suede lace detail peep toe heel ankle bootie EU39
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro OG ‘Hall of Fame’ Katrina White Red Grey 136064 116 B
- Rieker L1780 Women's Soft Black Leather Side Zip Fastening Slip On Walking shoes
- T.U.K. A9366 TUK Men shoes EZC Black Vegan Leather Creeper Sneaker
- Womens Pointy Toe Rhinestone Mules Slip On Loafers Mid Block Heel shoes Suede sz
- NEW IRREGULAR CHOICE GOOD KARMA PINK Sizes 37,38,39
- Nine West Women's ASTORIA9X9 Fabric, - Choose SZ color
- The Flexx Mel A Drama Wedge
- ASICS GEL-Lyte MT Sneakers - Grey;White - Mens
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.