NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- BRONX Super Soft Jenuine Black Leather Ladies Half Calf Length Boots Size 4
- Earth Tundra Beige Nubuck Leather Split Toe Lace Up Womens Comfort shoes Sz 8.5
- KEEN Women's Presidio Ii Boot Wp Mid Calf - Choose SZ color
- New Balance WSX90CLA Size Selectable New & Orig Pack
- Nine West Owenford Womens Boots Black 9 US 7 UK
- shoes Saucony Jazz Original Size 4 Uk Code S1044-261 -9W
- Steven by Steve Madden Mens Dunkan Leather Oxford shoes, Dark Brown, US 11
- Gneuine Real Leather Womens Formal shoes Embroidery Flowers shoes Block Heel Sz
- women LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Maryam Bottes
- Vinceza boots Women's Grey Leather
- women INC International Concepts Bottes color black Black Cog size 42 EU 1
- Cobb Hill Women's Abilene Ankle Bootie Black 8.5 M US
- black GIARDINI TRONCHETTO A807054 (LGL004)
- Stuart Weitzman Womens Erica Tan Dress Sandals shoes 9.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 2165
- 298 J.Crew Oar Stripe Chelsea Men Boot in Italian Leather 9 - 10.5 MAPLE J9018
- ARIAT Catalyst VX Defiant 8 Gore-Tex Hunting Boot - Choose SZ color
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.