NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Men’s Salvatore Ferragamo Lace Up Dress shoes, Size 11.5
- New Balance 373 V1 Modern Classics de Hombre Zapatillas
- Nike Tanjun 844887-010 Grey
- Rockport Women's Carly Rouched Bootie Ankle Boot
- shoes STONEFLY men Mocassini SIGARO 106721-322S
- Tory Burch Sullivan Strech - Back Knee High Leather boots, size UK 4.5 , 37.5 EU
- ADIDAS MENS ORIGINALS PRO MODEL RUNNING SNEAKERS BY3729 WHT ORG MET gold 8
- ASH WOMAN OPEN TOE ANKLE BOOTS BOOTIES LEATHER CODE MUSE BIS SS15-M-107760-002
- shoes NIKE Femme black Cuir naturel AA0287-017
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.