NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Ecco Biom Lite 80200359503 Green
- ImacTex Mens 3 Eye Leisure Water Resistant Walking shoes ALL SIZES
- Marco Tozzi Women's Slip-Ons Slip shoes Summer 24709-32 412 Beige New
- New Balance WSD400P3 Womens WSD400V1 Track shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Nike LeBron X John Elliot Icon size 44,5 EU
- Revenge X Storm Neon Green Size 4 LA pop Up
- Stacy Adams Fashion Wyn Cap Toe Casual Black Side Zipper Sneaker Boot 53432-001
- Tamaris Women's 25390-21 Ankle Boots Black (Black Uni 7) 5 UK
- 52822 Black Skechers shoes Men Memory Foam Comfort Sport Train Mesh Walk Sneaker
- Allen Edmonds EXCHANGE PLACE Oxfords 11 D Black (603)
- BT206 MBT shoes black cuir femme bottines EU 35,EU 36,EU 37,EU 38,EU 39,EU
- DAMEN STIEFEL BOOTS black BUSINESS LEDER NEU 38 SCHUHE
- FRYE 85229 Mens Allen Venetian Slip-on Loafer D US- Choose SZ color.
- Johnston & Murphy Cognac Monk Strap Dress shoes MADE IN ITALY Black Size 12
- Men's Dress Clubwear Stange Pointy toe Bussiness Slip on Formal Wedding shoes
- Neu HERREN DR. MARTENS black 1461 LEDER SCHUHE
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||6 UK||UPC:||Does not apply|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.