NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Reebok Complete Nubuck Trainers Mens Red Athleisure Footwear shoes Sneakers
- Think Women’'s Drunta_383090 Chelsea Boots Black (09 Sz Kombi) 6.5 UK
- NEW - ADIDAS Men's BY9781 'AF 1.3 PRIMEKNIT' HIGH TOP Black SNEAKERS SHOES 11 M
- FERRAGAMO - Court shoes Black Lizard Classic Pumps Size 6
- SAS Tri Pad Women Sandals Size 71 2W Brown Style D6942832 Leather Lined USA
- Geox Womens Floralie 21 Pump- Pick SZ color.
- Roper Women's Alisa Western Boot - Snip Toe - 09-021-1556-0773 BR
- Seduce-3063 Pleaser High Heels Overkneestiefel Schnürung hinten black Gr 36-45
- Sneaker MUNICH 8860065, color grey
- Ariat® Men's Rebar Wedge Composite Toe Brown Work Boots 10023099
- CONVERSE ALL STAR CHUCKS EU 38 UK 5,5 MARIMEKKO WEISS LIMITED EDITION SCHUHE OX
- 8 color Sz 5-10 Bridal Wedding Dress Prom Flats Heels Pumps Ladies Buckles shoes
- Adidas Yung-96 EE3681 Black
- Brandit BW Kampfstiefel Modell 2000 Nachbau Bundeswehr Springerstiefel Boots
- Cole Haan Paul bluee Suede Chukka Boot Size 11½M
- ECCO Women's Soft 7 Slip-on Sneaker, Powder Powder Ii, Size 9.0
- Irregular Choice Womens Shelly Closed-Toe Heels Off-white (Cream Floral) 6.5 UK
- Marc Jacobs Patent Leather Pumps in Black Tan Heels shoes
- Musse & Cloud Women's Athena Ankle Bootie, blue, EU 40 US 8.5-9
- Nike Air Mariah PR from 2014 Tier Zero NEW in Size UK 9.5 Style Code 395756-100
- Pour La Victoire Women's Zandra Mule
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.