NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Men's Pu Leather Lace Up Pointed Toe Oxfords Casual wedding SHoes Korean Style
- NEW Print Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Joker Sneaker Black Suicide Squad
- NWOB TED BAKER LONDON ballet flats U.S. 10
- Roper Womens Snip Toe - M- Pick SZ color.
- Sperry Men's Kennedy Penny Loafer Leather Slip-On Sandal Oxford Comfort Beach
- Wolverine Athena Open Toe Bootie Black, Women. NEW
- Vionic Womens Vero Wedge Sandal Espadrille Leather Platform Beach Buckle
- Adidas Men's CLIMAWARM ALL Terrain m fashion running shoes CG2743
- Brown Men's shoes Badura 3716 brown
- DS 2018 NIKE AIR MAX PLUS OG UK10 EU45 HYPER blueE TN TUNED BW 97 98 SKEPTA RARE
- Justin Reece Roosevelt Smart Lace up Formal shoes Wooden Heel Effect
- Mens Suede Leather Pointed Toe Buckles Carved Pull On Ankle Boots outdoor shoes
- Nike Air Max 2017 US 7 EUR 40 NEU
- Rollie Nation Overlay Black And pink gold shoes Brand New In Box Women’s Size 10
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 9.5||Model:||M601581|
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 40||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 7.5||Style:||Booties|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Boot Shaft Height:||Ankle|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.