NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Walking Cradles Women's Aden Slip On Black Roughout Leather
- Adidas originals London UK Size 6 very rare city series Berlin Mallison grey
- Chatham Toga Driving Moccasin Black Big Mens UK Size 13
- Fendi Black Italian Leather Heels
- LATEST MENS ADIDAS POWERLIFT 4.0 - WEIGHTLIFTING SHOES - ALL SIZES
- NEW NIKE AIR JORDAN OL'SCHOOL 2 II LOW SHOES SNEAKERS DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 US
- Nike Air Huarache Light UK 7 bluee Slate
- Reebok Workout Lo Plus white practical pink EU 37,5, Frauen, Cremig, CN4610
- Steve Madden Men's Preston Oxford - Choose SZ color
- New COLE HAAN Womens AVA PUMP Pacific Coast Suede Dress shoes W13839
- Authentic Burberry Tan Lizard Leather Ballerina UK4 EU37
- Remonte Women's D8782 Chukka Boots 6 UK
- Funtasma 4.5 Black Ankle Boot Buckles and Laceup Handcuff Detail COP-911
- Nike Roshe One Mens 511881-043 Desert Sand Persian purple Running shoes Size 9
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8||Brand:||emu|
|Color:||brown||UPC:||Does not apply|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.