NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- New Freebird Detroit Cognac Size 9, 145 Retail 245
- Nike Lupinek Flyknit Low US 10 EUR 44 NEU
- Rick Owens Island Dunk size 36 Sneakers
- Sneakers Ralph Lauren Men - Suede (81661528)
- Adidas NMD_R2 PK BA7198 Trace Cargo Men Size US 5 New 100% Authentic
- Vince Camuto VC-FAYTHE Womens Faythe Ankle Bootie- Choose SZ color.
- Avec Moderation Womens Frida Chocolate Ballet Flats gold Tone bluee Size 11
- shoes LORITA DE CARO Femme BIANCO Cuir naturel LOR2016.BI.01
- DS 2018 VANS ERA V95CL KOJIMA INDIGO DENIM VANS JAPAN SZ11
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.