NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Belstaff Astel Block Heel Ankle Zip Boots, Chocolate Brown, 7 UK
- Converse One Star OX egret egret rhubarb EU 39,5, Frauen, grey, C163189
- Frances Valentine Women's Jadesu Heeled Sandal, Red Suede, 5.5 B US
- Keen Glenhaven Sneaker Mens Footwear shoes - Black All Sizes
- Men's Nike Air Max Goadome MSRP 170 100% Authentic
- NEW Womens NIKE Trainers UK 9 Son Of Force High Mid Top Purple Silver Metallic
- NIKE AIR VaporMax 2019 Black-Grey SHOES SHOE MEN WOMEN SPORT 36-44
- Red Wing Heritage Men's Iron Ranger Work Boot, Copper Rough and Tough, 8 D US
- shoes MERRELL men Sneakers trendy brown Pelle naturale J92019-ESPS
- Think Women’'s Niah_181159 Boots Black (Sz Kombi 09 Sz Kombi 09) 7 UK
- Adidas 10K-moderner Schuh für den stylishen Einsatz-black+grey - BB9787 BB7378
- ALLURE MEN Dress shoes AL01 Formal Tuxedo Prom & Wedding - Wide Width Available
- Bruno Magli Horse Bit British Tan Leather Loafers For Men Size US 8.5 M
- CROCKETT & JONES Men's shoes SIZE 7½ C - TAN BROWN Exc Cond - Formal Woodstock
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.