NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Acorn Women's Spa Wrap Black Vegan shoes
- Badgley Mischka Leaf Sand Satin Women's Evening Wedge High Heels Sandals US 7.5
- CMP CAMPAGNOLO DOPOSCI men CMP KINOS WP black-41
- Equity Wide Fitting Ballet Style shoes Terri
- Hoka One One Womens Infinite Running shoes, Sky bluee Sunny Lime, US 6
- Womens Gabor 06.138 Black Smart Bar shoes
- Kanna Frauen KV7585 Cap Toe Mules
- Mens Stripe lace up tennis shoes casual sport sneakers Boat shoes Breathable SZ
- New Tory Burch Benton Black Tumbled Leather Ballet Flats w gold Hardware Size 5
- Nike Sock Dart “Independence Day” – White
- Reebok Womens Cl Nylon Gymnastics shoes Black (Black White) 5 UK
- Skechers BOBS Women's Squad-Open Weave Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Tory Burch Jelly Bow Logo-Charm Thong orange Sandals Size 8
- Womens Boots Size 7 Camper Bernhard Willhelm Skull & Crossbones Black Leather
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.