NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Men’s Salvatore Ferragamo Lace Up Dress shoes, Size 11.5
- New Balance 373 V1 Modern Classics de Hombre Zapatillas
- Nike Tanjun 844887-010 Grey
- Rockport Women's Carly Rouched Bootie Ankle Boot
- Sexy SANDALI tacco 20 AZZURRO TRASPARENTE dal 35 al 40 plateau shoes CLUB
- VANS CHUKKA MOK LX BNIB BLK WHITE SIZE 13
- 587561-800 Nike Men Zoom Hyperflight PRM LBJ Superhero Pack red Lebron King Jame
- Asics GEL-Kayano US 8 EU 39.5 T3N7N Running Cross Training Womens shoes
- Chuck Taylor Converse John Varvatos Painted Linen High Top Sneaker 10US (S81)
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.