NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- BCBG MAX AZRIA DENIZ BORDEAUX FUR LINED STREET SMART LACE UP FASHION SNEAKERS
- CONVERSE ALL STAR PLATFORM JEANS pink n.39 NUOVE 100% ORIGINALI
- Floris van Bommel blacker Schnür stiefel 10234 06
- JUSTIN Leather Slip-On Driller Copper Boots Men's Sz 11 B
- Men's Justin Brown Leather Western Cowboy Boots sz 8 D
- New Ted Baker WIZCON Metal Baguette Peep Toe Court Patent Pump Heel Dark Red 7
- Nike Air Max Plus Premium VOLT, MATTE SILVER & GREY Men's shoes Limited UK 7.5
- RARE Sneakers Vans Sh8-Hi Egyptian Warrior Size 8
- shoes Saucony Jazz Original Size 5.5 Uk Code S2044-396 -9M
- Taryn pink Womens Dana Dress Calf Low Top Pull On Fashion, Sand, Size 8.5 KyEo
- 600 Bally Helvio Navy bluee Leather Sneakers size US 10
- Aldo Women's Sessame Open Back Slippers Brown (Tangerine Tango 65) 6 UK
- Bottega Veneta brown suede moccasins high-top boot indian shoes for men Size 11
- CONVERSE C.T. All Star Lux Mid sneakers TESSUTO PURESILVER WHITE silver 556781C
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.