NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 89 Steve Madden Womens Maagie Leather Pump shoes, Fuchsia, US 10
- Avec Les Filles Reagan Womens Boots Pink Mesh Kid Suede 8.5 US 6.5 UK zQ
- CLARKS Womens Leisa Lakia Red Lea 6 M
- Ellie shoes Women's 253-stella Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ color
- STACY ADAMS Men's Golato Cap Toe Double Monk Strap Oxford
- Womens BEAUTIFEEL JO coral stone leather ankle strap sandals sz. 37 NEW
- GEOX RESPIRA DAMOCLÈS U720SD shoes men mocassin bottines oxford en daim
- Ladies British Hidden Wedge Heels Collegiate Oxfords Loafers Platform shoes Hot
- Men's shoes BRIMARTS 7 (EU 40) sneakers bluee leather BT590-40
- NEW ECCO Men Kinhin Mid High Top Fashion Leather Sneaker White 12-12.5 US 46 EUR
- Nike Women’s Air Max Thea White Size 5 Uk 38.5 Eu
- Reebok Men's Kamikaze Ii ATL-Lax Cross Trainer
- shoes Espadrilles Patrizia Pepe leather effect laminated black 2V6962 A2SD
- TORY BURCH 'Wayland’ shearling-lined metallic sliver boots. Cost a w 17
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“good condition”|
|EU Shoe Size:||39.5||Brand:||Tod's|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Lining:||100% Leather|
|Shoe Size:||UK 5.5||Colour:||Brown|
|Sole:||Rubber||EAN:||Does not apply|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.