NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Hush Puppies Women's Jaxine Odell Pump
- Milwaukee Performance Women's Harness Ankle Boot W Block Heel - MBL9432
- Nike Air Max Flair 50 Mens Cross Training shoes Wolf Grey AA3824-002
- SAM EDELMAN BOOTS LEATHER SUEDE SIZE 7.5 M BROWNS NEW
- Vic Matié Boots Size D 39 bluee Women's Boots shoes New New shoes Leather
- Womens Leather Pointed Toe Ankle Boots Rivet Block High Heel Zipper Party shoes
- Magrit Black Suede Court 39 (uk 6)
- Converse Cta Ox women Chucks shoes da Ginnastica 163354c Turchese Bianco Nuovo
- Sexy Stripper Exotic Dancer 7 High Heel Platform T-Strap shoes w Rings & Studs
- RAG & BONE ‘HARROW’ WHT & CREAM CROC EMBOSSED LEATHER CROSS STRAP ANKLE BOOTS 37
- Sam Edelman Womens Hazel 4
- Hermes Fourre Tout Wooden Slide Mules Black Grey Canvas Wedge shoes Sz 38 IT
- JIMMY CHOO Louella 100 ( UK 5 (38)
- 790 MIU MIU Womens Classic Black Suede High-Heel Pump
- 2017 Womens Pointy Toe 16CMMetal High Heels Pumps Ankle Strap Nightclub shoes SZ
- Adidas Women's Terrex Swift R GTX Hiking shoes, Black Black Granite, Size 9.0
- Balance Men's Nitrel V1 FuelCore Trail Running shoes Reflection 11.5 4E US
- CONVERSE ALL STAR HI STOFF LTD 156920C white JAPAN SPLASH
- Flip flops Havaianas or Wedge with Black Diamond SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS 4 rows
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.