NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 80,S VINTAGE ETONIC TRANSLAM HI TOPS SZ 8 BASKETBALL
- Authentic Vintage Ralph Lauren Western Leather Cowboy boots size 5.5
- Clarks Women's Haley Stork Pewter Leather 26068992
- Ellen Tracy Women's Jewel Slide - Choose SZ color
- Stacy Adams Men's Dwight Moc Toe Oxford Cognac 25078-221
- Womens Ankle Boots Leather Block High Heel Fur Trim Fleece Lined Tassel shoes_sz
- Fred Perry Kingston Leather B6237 183 Zapatillas
- Justin Reece Jasper Mens Lace up Brogue Tweed Boot Hand Made UK 7 - 12
- Messeca Aubrey Ankle Boot Soft Leather Size 6.5 Black 433 UNIQUE
- New Women's KEEN Venice H2 Hiking Water shoes Sandals 7 1 2 38 Navy bluee
- P.W. Minor, Men's Performance Walker, Double Strap, White Leather, Size 8.5 W
- Red Wing 938 Men's 8 Work Boot (Soft Toe, Electrical Hazard, Steel Shank, 10B)
- Skechers Men's Segment-Melego Chukka Boot - Choose SZ color
- Van Dal Women's Betsy Ankle Boots Brown (Tan 220) 7 UK
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Height:||Med (1 3/4 in. to 2 3/4 in.)||US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.