NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Adidas Consortium NMD Racer Juice DB1777 US 7-11.5 Core Black Nomad Men Sneakers
- Balenciaga Triple S Women's Trainers SS19 PEARL GREY AIR BUBBLE CLEAR SOLE
- Cole Haan Mens Lisbon Venetian II Driver shoes
- Dianne Von Furstenberg purple- Navy Suede shoe.
- FRYE Women's Melissa Button 2 Riding Boot, Black, Size 7.5 J7CQ
- Josef Seibel Tonga 25 Sandals - Cristal
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.