NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Remonte dark red Slip-on shoes size 7
- Tory Burch Boots Size D 41 9,5 Black Women shoes Boots shoes Leather
- MOT-CLe 7437b Black Leather Ankle Strap Wedge Comfort Sandals 40 US 10
- Reebok Classic Leather Women's Trail Running shoes, White Int White, 6.5 UK 40
- Zara Black Leather Bejewelled Boots Size 5 - Sold out on Zara
- Rockport Men's Karwin Chukka Chukka Boot
- Franco Sarto Knoll Knee-High Boots, Cocco Suede
- TwoTracks Neoprenstiefel purple Grey Halbhoch Outdoorstiefel Gummistiefel
- Stuart weitzman KOKO black ankle boots new without box size 7 M
- Vintage Frye Black Leather Logger Combat Biker 8 Lace-Up Work Boot USA Men's 12
- AIR JORDAN 9 RETRO BARONS size 15 VNDS Men's basketball shoes
- Gianvito Rossi Beige Suede Ruffle Sandals Heels shoes Size 38.5
- Adidas Ultra boost Climacool Triple black size 9
- BNWT Women's Leather Knee High Boots Size 6.5
- Clarks Originals DESERT PATTERN Black White Leather UK 9.5 9
- women Haflinger Bio Emma color blue Bali size 41 EU 9.5 US
- John galliano Cowboy Men's Boots
- Made In Italia shoes Woman Sandals Casual Elegant Black 67428 Outlet BDX
- NEW - Sven No. 6 Halter Top Chocolate Brown Suede Clogs - 38 - Winter
- Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 2017 Skepta Multi color Black Vivid Sulfur Mens AJ1988 900
- PLEASER Platform Heels Back Lace Up Thigh High Boots DELIGHT-3063 Black PU
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.