NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Women BCBG BCBGeneration PARADE Size 9 Platform Heels Pumps Bronze Metallic
- Adidas VALENCIA 'JEANS' uk7-8-9-10-11 DS
- Christian Louboutin Black Super Prive 120 Platform Slingback Peeptoe Size 5 (38)
- French Sole FS NY Women's blueebell Ballet Flat - Choose SZ color
- Lucchese Womens Mimi Mules Size 10
- New Women's Frye Heath Harness Black Vintage Leather Square Toe Boots, Size 6.5
- Nike Air Swoopes II White Black orange Pulse Girls Women's Trainers All Sizes
- SANTONI Icon Low Sneaker Black Leather 40.5 41 UK 6.5 7 - Common Projects
- STEVE MADDEN SCHUHWERK FRAU STIEFELETTE SAMT GRUN - E6EF
- Stuart Weitzman Women's Silver black Divine Pointed Toe Flats Sz 9.5M 2799
- PUMA Men's Ignite Limitless Reptile Cross-Trainer shoes
- Etnies Jameson 2 Eco Dark Grey Black 42 EU (9 US 8 UK)
- Clarks Womens UK Size 7.5 Brown Leather Boots
- DIADORA Men's TRIVEX PLUS II Bicycle Cycling shoes Size 41
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.