NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Reebok brown Classic Leather Mcc Duck Season Chalk
- Skechers Men's Memory Foam 77032 BLK Size 11
- Vallegreen P19us Laced shoes 20807 blue
- Women's New Floral Inlay Stitched Cowgirl Western Boots Snip bluee Brown Cognac
- Aquatalia Sandal Kady Espadrille Wedge Black Size 6 Ankle Strap Platform NEW
- Columbia Men's Peakfreak Venture Waterproof Hiking Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Converse Jack Purcell Hi Black Leather Gefüttert Limited 42,5 43 US9
- Hot Chocolate Design Chocolaticas Bon Voyage Women's Mary Jane Flat HCD 36
- Merrell All Out Crusher J49315 graphite
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 MID (GS) GREY FOG-DEADLY PINK SZ 7.5Y-MENS SZ 7.5
- RENÉ CAOVILLA Black Embellished Macramé Slingback Suede Pump Size 38
- TOD'S SANDALI women IN PELLE NUOVO ORIGINALE BIANCO 672
- 395 BURBERRY Yellow Check HAYMARKET SUDELEY Thong Sandals Womens Kitten Heels
- Ladies Clarks Dalia pink Black Patent Or Suede Smart Court shoes
- Kork-Ease - Womens - Beryl, Black Suede, Size 8.5 R8D8
- Sneakers Adidas ADULTS_CAMPUS Unisex white 97928
- FRYE MELISSA 77167 WOMEN’S DARK OLIVE LEATHER TALL BUTTON RIDING BOOTS 7 B
- KG by Kurt Geiger Arundel Np, women Closed-Toe Pumps Black Black 6 UK
- Vince Camuto Women's Abriannie, Black, Size 7.0
- NIB JOHN VARVATOS COLLECTION brown heather leather boots Hand Made in ITALY
- ADIDAS CRAZY EXPLOSIVE LOW PK PRIMEKNIT ANDREW WIGGINS BLACK WHITE GREY BB8346 8
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.