NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- shoes FEMME DIADORA B.ELITE WN 501.173993.C7697
- Drew Women's Genoa Mary Jane shoes Navy Suede Leather
- Gola Coaster Rainbow women Red Multicolour Tela shoes da Ginnastica
- Ladies Van Dal Flat Leather Sandals Lee
- Neiman Marcus Size 7 M Black Slide Prince Pearl Suede Sandals NEW 189 SOLD OUT
- New Rag & Bone Agnes White Leather Slip On Booties Sz EUR 41 US 11
- NWT Converse J.W. Anderson Men's White Grid Logo Chuck Taylor Sneakers AUTHENTIC
- Reebok Women's Club C 85 FVS Trainers Black (Black Gum) 6 UK
- Skechers Black Work Shape-ups Toning Leather Sneakers Lace up 76428 Womens 8.5
- Unisa High-Heel-Sandalette, mit feinen Riemchen, Gr.38, Leder
- Women 8Us Kenzo Tiger Espadrille Size 39
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.