NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 2019 Sexy High Slim Heel Ankle Boots Rhinestone Party Lace Up shoes Open Toe Hot
- Asics X Ubiq GT Cool Nightshade Size 12
- Clarks Originals Desert Trek Black Mens Suede Lace-up Desert shoes
- ECCO Women's Shape 75 Round Mary Jane Dress Pump
- Spirit Lucchese Alexis Riding COWBOY WESTERN HARNESS BRN SUEDE LEATHER BootS 6 M
- Wolky Seamy-Slide, Clog, Circles nubuck, Denim 0625012-820
- GEOX D6455A 00085-000AK yuki Calzature women Classico Mocassino
- Lacoste Women's Carnaby Evo 318 3 Sneaker
- Merrell Women's Mimix Romp Casual Slip-On
- NEW JOIE High Heels shoes 37 285 7 Black bluee Stiletto Zipper Heel
- Nine West 25033950 Womens WESH Leather Penny Loafer- Choose SZ color.
- Realtree Outfitters Size 8 W (4E) WIDE Men's Composite Toe Copperhead Camo shoes
- Skechers Mens Expected Avillo Casual shoes Slip On Fashion Trainers Relaxed Fit
- Valentino Rockstud Red Leather Sneaker Flats Size 39 low top NIB 795
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Item Specifics:||New with Original Box|
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||Brand:||VINCE CAMUTO|
|Heel Type:||No Heel||Brand Style:||UMILY|
|Material:||Suede||US Shoe Size (Women's):||8.5|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.