NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Ecco Biom Lite 80200359503 Green
- ImacTex Mens 3 Eye Leisure Water Resistant Walking shoes ALL SIZES
- Marco Tozzi Women's Slip-Ons Slip shoes Summer 24709-32 412 Beige New
- New Balance WSD400P3 Womens WSD400V1 Track shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Nike LeBron X John Elliot Icon size 44,5 EU
- Revenge X Storm Neon Green Size 4 LA pop Up
- Stacy Adams Fashion Wyn Cap Toe Casual Black Side Zipper Sneaker Boot 53432-001
- Swims Breeze Steel Green Driving Moccasin Loafer Men's sizes 8-12 New
- 2018 Vans Sk8 - Hi ® ( Men Size UK 9 EUR 43 ) Triple True White Canvas Mid High
- Allen Edmonds MCALLISTER Oxfords 11.5 C Black (702)
- BY572 BARRACUDA shoes green leather men elegant EU 39
- DC COURT GRAFFIK 300529 BLACK BLACK (3BK) MEN US SZ 12
- Francesina men black Giardini in Pelle brown - P800191U305
- Jambu Womens Simone Platform Dress Sandal- Select SZ color.
- Men's ALLEN EDMONDS 'Washington Square' Brown Leather Oxfords Size US 9 - D
- NEW AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO VOGUE SE AWOK RED SAIL SHOE BQ3195-601 WOMEN SIZE 8.5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
|Occasion:||Casual||Upper Material:||100% Leather|
|Sole:||Rubber||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 6|
|Main Colour:||Red||Pattern:||No Pattern|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.