NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- New 395 Alice + Olivia Giovanna Star-Cutout Metallic Bootie EU 38.5 (US 8.5 )
- Nike Air Max Guile Prem Mens Running Trainers 916770 Sneakers shoes 002
- Rare 4 UK 37 EU Dr Martens red pink Velvet 13 large eye hole high 11583 Ribbons
- Skechers Women's 12834 Trainers Black (Black White) 4 UK
- Vintage Mens Genuine Leather Lace Up Military Tactic Combat Ankle Boots Sz
- Womens Slip On Pearls Pointy Toe Pumps Wedding shoes Stilettos Formal BlingBling
- Bella Vita Women's Hadley Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ color
- Bottes ZARA Cuir Grainé brown T 38 TBE
- Cole Haan Men's Jay Grand Cap Toe Leather Oxfords British Tan Size 8.5M
- Florsheim 14194 001DMens Estabrook Wingtip Oxford D US- Choose SZ color.
- Johnston Murphy Aristocraft Wingtip Oxford Balmoral 9.5 C Burgundy Vtg Toe Taps
- Men's Allen Edmonds Chester Black Wing Tip Oxfords Dress shoes 10 C Made in USA
- NEW BALANCE lifestyle Men's 500 Core Trainers Burgundy Casual Sneakers
- Nike SB Check Solar Mens Womens Black White Leather shoes Brand New Size UK 10
- Reebok 1 101 Mens Classic Leather Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Skechers Burst Donlen Men's Sneakers Trainers Trainer Char
- Vans Classic Slip-On Men's Black Floral A38F7QC6
- 40% OFF NEW VASQUE MN'S 7188 BREEZE III GORE-TEX HIKING BOOTS, US 10, BROWN.
- AUTH LUXURY PRADA SAFFIANO SNEAKERS SHOES 3E5892 BLACK US 10.5 EU 40,5 41 UK 7.5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.