NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Adidas Hoops 2.0 Mid B44663 Mens shoes Dark bluee White Casual Basketball Trainer
- Casadei Skyhigh Platform Boots Black Leather EU size 8
- FAGUO CYPRESS BLACK F16CG0101 BLA00 TOILE TISSU 41 - BLACK shoes ADULTES
- Ladies Justin Brown Leather Cowboy Western Boots Sz 7 B
- NEW Manolo Blahnik BLIXA 105 Pumps ALLIGATOR Dune Beige 36 36.5 40 40.5
- Padders Women's Leather shoes 'Nola' Wide E Fit Free UK Returns
- S.OLIVER WOMEN'S Ankle Boots Winter Boots Cigar Grey 26481 New
- Vans Nasa Old Skool Space Voyager Firecracker orange Fashion Sneakers,shoes
- AQUATALIA BOOTIES Fawna Weatherproof Sand Painted Heeled Ankle Boots 10 315
- Rohde Women's Soltau-40 Mules black (91 black Lack) 9 UK
- BS116 OLGA RUBINI shoes silver glitter women sandals EU 35,EU 36
- Alejandro Ingelmo Womens Pump Size Italian 39 9 gold Tone Patent Leather Mesh
- 180 MENS CONVERSE JOHN VARVATOS AS HI LEATHER SIZE 8 NEW 145379C
- CAR SHOE INFRADITO women IN PELLE NUOVO NATURE brown 459
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Fastening:||Slip On|
|Pattern:||Metallic Brush||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7.5|
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
Donald J Pliner
|Toe Type:||Square Toe||UPC:|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.