NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- MARC FISHER Alida Espadrille Platform Wedge SZ 6 M 159.95
- New Balance WL501 Classic Run shoes-W Womens 501 Running Lifestyle
- NIKE JORDAN 3 Retro 88 OG US UK 8 9 10 11 12 13 WHITE CEMENT Fire Red 580775-160
- Reebok Zigkick Work RB703 Industrial and Construction shoes
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's Annapolis Desert Suede Chukka Boots STS18473 NEW
- Taylor Says Woman's Melons Heels sz 8.5 6 platform, color Red and White
- 65- Richelieu men brown Church's Grafton 95F 43,5 Excellent État
- AMARANTI SANDALI CIABATTE ZEPPE CON PERLINE ALTA MODA PELLE NABUK red n. 39
- Brand new SATURDAYS NYC Bill Cowhide shoes Ivory size 10
- Converse Men's Point Star Leather Low Top Sneaker
- Fila Men's Posterizer Casual shoes Black Blk Prcbl 9.5 M US
- Josef Seibel Sander Mens Oxford 41 BR 7.5-- Choose SZ color.
- Men's Guiseppe Zanotti shoes Size 8.5 (Euro 42.5)
- MORI MADE IN ITALY POINTY HEELS PUMPS DECOLTE SCHUHE LEATHER YELLOW yellow 41
- Nicole Farhi Mens Black Leather shoes - Size 8 Excellent Condition, Worn Once
- PUMA SUEDE CLASSIC+ LOW SNEAKERS MEN SHOES TIBETAN RED 363242-24 SIZE 8 NEW
- shoes REBECCA VAN DIK women Tronchetti FANGO Pelle naturale BLACKX2FA
- 41 Over knee thigh boots pointed toe stilettos Credch boots, New 32 inch high
- United nude lo res high heels in Black
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.